Barclodiad y Gawres Burial Chamber and Trecastell Beach, Anglesey. Open Daily. Free Admission
Loose gravel car park [free].
Soft sand footpath about 500yds/metres to the Burial Chamber.
Beach and Neothilic Burial Chamber [in care of Cadw]. Bay was the original location, in 1902, of a telegraph cable link to Ireland and from there to America.
Porth Trecastell, A4080, Llanfaelog, Isle of Anglesey, LL63 5TE
email@example.com (main contact for Cadw)
03000 256000 (main contact for Cadw)
Leave A55 via A4080 and follow road to the car park by the beach.
Daily 10.00am – 4.00pm. The burial chamber can be viewed externally throughout the year between 10.00am and 4.00pm.
Bus service 28 with nearest stop at Llanfaelog
For more travel information go to www.traveline-Cymru.info or call 0800 46 40 000
Nearest villages are Llanfaelog and Rhosneigr