English Congregational Church, Laugharne, Carmarthenshire. Exterior can be viewed at any time. Free Entry.
There is no official parking for the chapel, but there is space on the road outside the entrance to the site for several cars. There are two stone steps leading into the front courtyard and a further two stone steps into the main double doors. Access to the upper stalls and the stage areas is via wooden stairs and there are a couple of small changes in level within the chapel itself.
There are no toilets on site. For the closest public toilets follow King Street into Laugharne and onto Wogan Street. The toilets are on the left after the castle entrance. There are disability toilets which use a RADAR key.
The chapel building has been in regular use since its completion in 1894. It is a relatively simple slate over stone construction with its gable end and ornate sandstone doorway facing King Street. A large stained glass circular window is above the porch.
English Congregational Church, King St, Laugharne, Carmarthenshire, SA33 4RY
Rev: Carys Butler - 01267 238698
Secretary: Mrs H Jenkins - 07903959349
Exterior viewable at any time. For service times and dates see notice board or contact the Reverend on the above number.
From the square/car parks in the centre of Laugharne head north east on Wogan Street (which follows onto Market Street and then King Street). The chapel can be found set back on the right after a small terrace of houses on King Street.
For more travel information go to https://www.traveline.info/ or call 0871 200 22 33.
There are no amenities on site, but you can find plenty of places for food and drink in Laugharne itself.