St Mary's Church, Hillington. Open daily. Free entry.
There is parking by the church on the side of the road. The path to the entrance is paved, but there is a step into the church itself.
This church, with good monuments, dates back to the 15th century and is constructed of uncoursed flint with some Sandringham sandstone and carrstone. The Nave and South Aisle were re-built in 1824, with the Chancel and North Trancept being restored in 1892.
B1153, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 6DQ
(01485) 540587 - Rector
Please contact the church for opening hours.
The village of Hillington is just off the A148 King’s Lynn to Cromer road and the church is on the B1153. OS TF 723252
There is a bus service that runs through the village of Hillington, for service times please contact the Traveline website or tel: 0870 608 2608. For information on accessible buses visit the Norfolk County Council website.
Amenities:The village has a pub, The Ffolkes Arms, which serves food and drinks.