St Owen's Church, Bromham. Open on request. Free entry
There is a large hard gravel parking area directly outside the church. There is a medium width gate at the entrance with a larger gate alongside, which can be opened on request. The path to the doorway is paved. There are two stone steps down into the church, the top step with an uneven surface.
Parts of St Owen's church date back to the 13th century, with the chancel added in the 14th century, and the tower added in the 15th century. The church was badly damaged by fire in 1906 but has now been fully restored with much of the original stone detail still intact.
Village Road, Bromham, Bedfordshire, MK43 8HH
Open for Sunday services or visits can be requested by contacting the church wardens – 01234 826551 or 01234 825123
Follow A6 towards Kempston and A428. Signposted from the A428 Bedford to Northampton Road. Situated one mile from Bedford on the east side of Bromham village. OS TL 013512
Arriva and Stagecoach bus services 40/41 run regularly between Bedford and Bromham.