St Stephen's Parish Church, Llansteffan, Carmarthenshire, Wales. Open Daily. Free Entry.
There is no car park for the church but you can park on Church Street, although care should be taken as the road is narrow. The entrances to the churchyard are flat and made of tarmac and the church doorway is flat and easy to navigate.
St Stephen’s Church (also known as St Ystyffan Church) has origins dating back to 650 and was probably founded by St Ystyffan. In 1112 the Normans rebuilt the church and rededicated it to St Stephen. In November 1966, the church was registered as a grade II listed building as an exceptionally good restored medieval church, retaining many medieval features.
1 Church Rd, Llansteffan, Carmarthenshire, SA33 5JT
Rev Thelma Adey-Williams – 01267 241 450
Gerald Howells – 01267 241 255
Hilary Howells – 01267 241 477
The church is usually open daily.
Sunday service 9.45am
St Stephen’s Church is located in Llansteffan. From Carmarthen take the B4312 to Llansteffan; continue along this road – which changes into High Street – and the church is located where High Street and Church Street meet.
For more travel information go to https://www.traveline.info/ or call 0871 200 22 33.
There are no amenities at the church itself, but there are public houses (The Castle and Inn At The Sticks), a tea room and café in Llansteffan.