St James Church, Milton Abbas, Dorset Open daily. Free entry.
- Road side parking is situated outside of the church.
- There are no pavements.
- There are six steps up off of the roadside through central pathway into church grounds, however there are no steps through entrance at left side of church building.
- There is a wheelchair accessible toilet and a ramped entrance.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Baby changing facilities are available in the church.
St James's church is a grade ll listed building and boasts beautiful stained glass windows.
Milton Abbas, Dorset, DT11 0BP.
From Blandford Forum the church is 9.2 miles SW via the A354 to Winterborne White Church, turning right onto Chescombe Lane, turning left sign posted Milton Abbey, the church will be on your left hand side. OS: ST806017
Local buses run in and around the area.
For more travel information go to http://www.traveline.info or call 0871 200 22 33.
- Guide and information booklets are available.
- Tea and coffee facilities are available.